The following statements express the goals for our graduates.
The Nativity School graduate is academically successful.
- acknowledges the importance of education in shaping one’s future.
- is able to communicate ideas effectively in speech and in writing.
- demonstrates significant progress in reading and mathematics.
- employs organizational skills, sound study habits, and a strong work ethic to support academic performance.
The Nativity School graduate is spiritually active.
- knows of the life and teachings of Jesus Christ.
- uses Christian values in decision-making.
- understands the importance of being a person for others and serving those in need.
- understands and supports the work for peace and justice in our society.
The Nativity School graduate is personally respectful.
- shows respect by making positive choices.
- respects the rights and needs of others and treats them with kindness and understanding.
- demonstrates cooperation in the classroom, courtesy in personal relationships, and good teamwork on the playground.
- respects the differences among individuals of diverse races, cultures, and gender, and shows this respect through personal attitudes and behavior.
The Nativity School graduate is consistently responsible:
- acts with honesty and integrity in school, at home, and with peers.
- accepts responsibility for personal actions and resulting consequences.
- recognizes the need for positive leadership roles both in and out of the classroom.
- values God’s creation and understands the need to preserve and protect the community and world environments.